CEI Security Committee
Policy for Opening Doors
Adopted April 18, 2022
- Doors should remain locked at all times.
- All Congregants have a FOB that will enable them to enter the building during authorized times.
- If the buzzer sounds, a monitor should be viewed before opening the door.
- No unknown person should be admitted without an appointment.
- If the person is known, it should be safe to open the door; however, please check the monitors first to make sure that they are not being used by someone with a weapon that wishes to gain access to the building.
- If an unknown person requests to enter the building, they should be told that it will be necessary to make an appointment with whomever they are wishing to see and to show identification. If they are dropping something off or leaving sales materials, have them leave it at the door and someone will get it when it is safe to do so.
- Whoever responds to the request, should clearly state this policy.
- If you are not a member of CEI and would like to attend services, please register your name and submit a photo ID to the office at least one day in advance.